Broussard, David, & Moroux is a top personal injury law firm in downtown Lafayette that offers potential for advancement, annual salary increases, holiday bonuses, generous holiday schedule and competitive benefits for employees. We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Accounting Assistant to support our financial operations. The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting, strong organizational skills, and a high level of accuracy. All candidates will be required to pass a background check.Responsibilities:
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable;
- Reconcile bank statements and financial records;
- Process invoices and expense reports;
- Assist in financial reporting and budgeting;
- Maintain accurate and organized financial records; and
- Communicate with vendors and clients regarding financial matters.
- Associate degree in accounting or related field or previous experience in accounting or finance;
- Proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
- Passionate about helping others and dedicated to excellence.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid Health and Life Insurance;
- Monthly Health Savings Account contribution from employer;
- 401k contribution after one year;
- Generous holiday schedule;
- Employee appreciation and team building events.
We invite you to join a firm where passion, honesty, service, excellence, toughness, and smart thinking converge to create a truly exceptional experience for our clients and a fulfilling journey for our team.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential conversation about what our firm has to offer you.